Grenfell Public Library hosts the Services Australia Access Point, which can be accessed free of charge Tuesday – Friday, 10:30am – 5:00pm. Access Points provide services to people living in rural, regional and remote communities.
The service can be used to access the MyGov portal as well as:
- Get information products, forms and brochures
- Call centrelink using the telephone provided
- Use the phone claiming service
- Use fax and photocopy facilities
- Have confirmation of identity documents copied and verified
- Fax claim forms and documents